totaled mx-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totaled mx-6

alright so my cuzin wrecked her 95 mx-6 and they are donating her car to goodwill or whatever. Is there anything in her car that i can save and put it in my car????
    oh yeh i got a 2000 mazda protege

what do u need pics for its just a mazda mx-6
    ????????

Comment

because we need to see whats ****ed up and what aint.......and maybe we want something from it to

Comment

i doubt anything of value is available, let alone worth your time, just donate the damn thing and be done with it.
        kevin

Comment

Have you tried going to MX-6 forum? I am sure that there are people who would buy things off of you there.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
            Have you tried going to MX-6 forum? I am sure that there are people who would buy things off of you there.
            If its not too messed up you can make $$$ parting it out. I dont think that there is anything of much use from an MX-6 for a Pro. as turbonium959 said post on MX-6 forum that your are parting it out.

Oh and people buy a whole lot faStaR if theres pics of what you got.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yeh

yeh i just wanted to see if i could take nething at all off of the car and use it on a 3rd gen

Comment

Working...
              X