Makes me sell my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me sell my car...

It is not a Mazda, but the car is one clean machine. Makes me sell my car anytime, I will try to see it this weekend and see if he lowers the price.

It is a Honda Civic CX with a B18C1 (not the Vtec Type R B18C5) BUT it has the whole nine yards, cam gears, Skunk II camshafts, valvetrain, etc... Rota, Falken, rear rotors.

What you guys think?

I may sell my Mazda 323 BP05 for maybe 2500 to 3000. I got two set of rims, Acura GSR 15" and del Sol 14" with lightened flywheel, Miata pistons, header, cam gears. If I sell mine it is sold with a spare b6 tranny (axles included) w/ spare 1.8 DOHC cylinder head.

I know, another one bytes the dust with the Hondas, but man it sure looks clean.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by psiturbo; 12-25-2004, 01:03 AM.

would you be willing to sell the gsr wheels? if so how much and a pic of them would be nice
    Last edited by Turpro; 12-24-2004, 11:07 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

GSR Rims

Unfortunately I will not sell it in parts.

They will stay with the Mazda 323 IF I sell it. Just to let you know I bought them for $400.00 dollars almost in perfect condition. People may say I am crazy, but I like'em a lot. They got some scratching on the outer lip, but no big deal.

If you want to see more pics of the car and rims hit the link below:

Attached Files

Comment

Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

yeah that honda is sweetness, id sell if it was me.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

hmm...thats weird. I have the exact civic hatch only w/ a sohc vtec thats running 14.8 all motor and I sold it back 2 years ago just so I can buy this 323 and make it faster than the civic that I had. It took me 2 years but I was able to do it.

Dawg, keep ur 323 and buy that civic if you want but still keep the 323. It is very unique compare to civics. That what I people have been telling me when I told them I want to sell my 323. O yeah, $8000 for that car is just right but you can find a better deal ie. My friends civic hatch w/ B18c5 he got it for $4,800 at the same site. Craigslist.com. GOODLUCK.

Man. I thought you were a BP fanatic? whats going on?
            Just so you guys know PSITURBO help me out on some of my mods and I learned alot from him. If you have something that you need to know about BP ask him.

Comment

does not reply, no pics!

For some reason I went back to craigslist.com to see the car once again and find out if he added more pics, all the opposite. He removed the pics, the link, but still has the posting. I sent him an email asking why he removed the photos, etc, etc and he does not reply. I even suggested where to meet up or whatever his best option is and anyway got no rpelies, not even that he sold it.

Well, who knows? Sometimes things are ment to be.

Happy holidays

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                Dawg, keep ur 323 and buy that civic if you want but still keep the 323. It is very unique compare to civics. That what I people have been telling me when I told them I want to sell my 323. O yeah, $8000 for that car is just right but you can find a better deal ie. My friends civic hatch w/ B18c5 he got it for $4,800 at the same site. Craigslist.com. GOODLUCK.
                well, ur right on about not sellin the 323 for the hatch... i LOVE the way the 5th gen hatches look, but ill never sell my pro for one unless i have another pro lined up... :D but about the price - thats WAY high man... my buddy here is sellin his 94 white dx hatch complete with b18c5, dc header, full greddy exhaust (not sure which one), twm individual throttle bodies, gutted rear end, rear-mounted battery, hondata (again not sure which model, but its a new one), golden eagle vacuum box, and some other **** i KNOW im forgettin... this thing sounds like a goddam f1 car runnin down the main road thru town, and ate a 460+ hp stealth vr4 ALIVE... ive helped a lot on his car, and i AM biased of course, but its a much better deal than that weak-ass gsr motor... :D
                "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                - Chick McGee

Comment

Working...
                X