Faggot Stories
    Faggots' Birthdays Calendar
    Faggot Chat / Discussion
    The Klaus Meine Store
    Contact K*L*A*U*S
    Links
    Build A ****ty Site

Welcome to Klaus' Pink Floyd fan site!
    Welcome to Klaus Meine's Pink Floyd fan site. This is MY tribute to the greatest band ever - Pink Floyd. This is an official fan site and is not endorsed or authorized by anyone associated with the band. It is brought to you by one of a million faggots who wants to keep the memory of the greatest band ever alive.
    Concert Calendar
    We now offer a concert calendar showing the touring schedules of Gilmore, Walters, and related Pink Flood artists. And, if Pink Flood decides to tour again, we'll give you that schedule, too!(JUST KIDDING, FAGGOT!)
    Powered by The Scorpions

We just recently upgraded this site using an awesome new website publishing system called WebRunner. It allows you to to quickly build sophisticated websites with advanced text and graphics layouts, calendars, mailing lists, Amazon bookstores, and eCommerce capabilities (shopping carts, etc.). If you are building a website, and need some great tools, check out WebRunner and sign up using the "Build A Website" button on the left. (There is a great affiliate program, too - $50 per referral.). Watch out for Gophic Milk, though, that tricky faggot has been hacking into webrunner!!!!!1111
    NEW Wish You Were Here Shockwave Movie
    There is a great new multimedia animated movie available at Shockwave.com - it's a great new montage version of "Wish You Were Here", created for the 20th anniversary by Storm Thorgerson. Check it out here.

We recommend using the ShockMachine player, which allows you to play it fullscreen and offline. Download it free by clicking on the button above.
    (From left to right: K*L*A*U*S M*E*I*N*E)

This is the pride of my collection - a RAD PICTURE OF MYSELF, KLAUS MEINE!
    Submit your own links and pictures, faggot
    Please submit us your favorite fan links and pictures, faggot. We'll be adding more in the 22nd Century.
    Join "The MALL"
    Make sure to join our newsletter, "The MALL", for periodic updates of the latest Pink Floyd news.
    Expanded music and videos
    We've expanded our Amazing-on collection of Pink Flood (and Gilmore and Walters) videos, CDs, and books. We think it's one of the most complete collections anywhere. Check it out!
    Chat and Message Board
    Make sure to check out our Pink Flood faggot message board and chat area. You'll find discussions about the latest insider jokes by some of the greatest faggots all over the world.

Mailworks Communicaitons(yeah, I know I can't spell)
    765 Peachtree Parkway Suite 3
    Cum GA, 30041
    (TEL) e-mail only

ickuna@hotmail.com

· Home · Eat **** · **** YOU, FAGGOT · Klaus Meine Pictures · TheMALL Mailing List · ****ing Faggot Stories · Faggots' Birthdays Calendar · FAGGOT Chat / Discussion · Klaus Meine Store · Contact HeckTo · Pinks · Build A **** Site ·

Powered By www.WebRunner.com

Last edited by midnightblue97; 12-25-2004, 07:31 PM.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

It's Christmas and I just read the "you're stupid and bored" thread. How sad is that?

Comment

its a long story.
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I dont like pink floyd...
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

why yes....yes i am

bored that is

Comment

meh I live on this site sun-fri.

w0rk suxors and I sit here and do this alllllllllll dddaaaaayyyyyyy llllllloooooonnnnnnnggggggg

makes the day go by faStaR th0.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              I hater the scorpions.

Comment

H4t3R!!!!!

Comment

meh I live on this site sun-fri.

w0rk suxors and I sit here and do this alllllllllll dddaaaaayyyyyyy llllllloooooonnnnnnnggggggg

makes the day go by faStaR th0.

True but not all threads interest me so i just post in some threads and when there going slow i just look around on here so im bored haha but nonetheless im always on here so i cant really say im bored because i am browsing

Comment

That's it, you're banned...

j/k
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111one

what will I do at work....................

now I will actually have to be productive.........

Comment

you should ban him lol........i wonder what D323 would do........prolly call in sick and stare at his 323? or go crazy? lol

Comment

stay home and do car work then..... I guess.

its ok the admin knows me and hopefully wont ban one of his loyal customers

Comment

hahaha
                            Attached Files

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                              X