Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone please make this pic small enoguh so i can use it as my avatar? my photoshop doesint work thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Here you go. Cool picture.

Comment

Damn that was fast, thanks alot man i really appreaciate it!!

and thanks, its kinda old tho......got better tricks haha

Comment

and one of these days you'll have the rash to prove it At least you were smarter than most people who chose to stunt on a new bike, and installed sliders.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hey just a warning, be careful setting the font end of that down, that front wheel is a piece of ****.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeh i have crashed plenty of times i first started riding when i was 16 on a FZR 600 hehe started stunting when i was 17 and now im on a few stunt teams been to a few stunt shows......dont do it to often now since i really dont have time tho

yeh i heard some horror stories of the front wheel doin some crazy **** when you let it down to hard, so ive been trying to set it down carefully (doesint always happen tho)

Comment

Suzuki has to do something about that, its a known weakness of all their newer bikes and all they can say is that "the front wheel is made to remain on the front ground" :suckie: Suzuki makes and sells 12oclock bars but then says not to ride wheelies or else your front wheel will blow apart and you will take a nasty fall.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeh suzuki is being gay about the front tire thing......but i my last bike was a 02 GSXR 750 and i loved stutning that bike more then anything i could do more tricks on it then i could on my friends bikes so its been my fav stunt bike..........plus i freakin hate honda with a passion so i wotn ever even buy a honda motorcycle, kawi sucks, yamaha is ok i wanted to get the 04 R1 but i heard that they kinda sucked......

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                  i wanted to get the 04 R1 but i heard that they kinda sucked......
                  You heard wrong, but you definitely bought the best bike of the year. I'm almost done putting mine back together, just need that front wheel and to put my forks back together and she'll be back on the road...I just got an upper fairing off of ebay for $24 shipped.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeh i know.....but i did hear from some people that the engine kinda bogged down and this was when i was like stunting everday so i wanted somehting that would wheelie good and the gine woulditn do that........so i got another Gixxer and yeh this ike is the ebst of the year it has great power and is all around awsome......i dont stunt no more unless its for a stunt show and its for a good cause err something but now i just ride to work and stuff and this bike is freakin cool!

what kinda bike do you got fug?

Comment

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

wow dude that will be one nice bike! for some reason i think the gixxer 6 looks a bit better then the 750 to me anyways, but my last bike was a gixxer 750.........if i were you tho i would sell that one like it is now and then buy another used one but one that isint so damaged.......theres a ton of bikes here fro around 1.000 - 3,000 at most for some decent bikes, just a thought tho cuz i never did have the patience to rebiuld a motorcycle...

but do you think you will be riding it this summer ?
                        Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 12-26-2004, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah, all i have to do is get the new front wheel and put the forks back on. I have the plastic welded back together for the most part, but I want to wait for the first warm day to finish it up. I'm using the time i have this winter to polish up the frame and both wheels (once I get the front).The bike only has 400 miles on it so After I get it back together, Im putting it in the shop for the last minute tweaks and to do the 500 mile service, and she'll be ready to roll.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ohh damn so its brand spanking new still, thats really cool man i hope you get her going again soon, again like i said i really like that bike and its the best bike because it is a suzuki have fun riding this summer dude and ride safe!
                            Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 12-26-2004, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I always do, Ever since I ran myself over with my 3 wheeler...lol

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X