92 Pro DX parting out CHEAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Pro DX parting out CHEAP

I am picking up a 92 Protege DX in the next couple of days and will be parting it out if no one wants the whole car, minus the engine and associated parts.
    The car will be brought to Athens Ohio on Tue 12/28. I would prefer to pass on what's left to someone else, but will part out too. BTW, I have a spare 1.8 L DOHC BP available as well and could be swapped into this car for a runner.
    The link to what the car looks like is:

My cell is (740) 590-5888.
    Refer to the pics as I have not seen this car first hand yet.
    If there is no interest in it I'll try donating it to the local H.S.
    Thanks, Bill.

link doesn't work

Comment

This should work:

Thanks, Bill.

Comment

hey thats FineWine's car err old car that is, so are you just gonna take what you need and then sell the rest?

Comment

So your basically selling it as a roller right. I could use a body with good paint, what are you looking to get. And what are you taking from the car. Just engine and tranny or harness and other stuff.
          1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
          Plus new
          1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

I don't have online access at home, so please call me on my cell.
            (740) 590-5888
            It is/was finewines' car.
            It will just be a roller.
            Body is not great, look at the pics.
            It is only available for a very short time, maybe less than a week.
            This will go cheap to someone wanting the whole thing, minus the BPT stuff.
            Originally posted by BPower
            So your basically selling it as a roller right. I could use a body with good paint, what are you looking to get. And what are you taking from the car. Just engine and tranny or harness and other stuff.
            Current Cars
            2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
            1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
            1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
            1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

How much for both mirrors?

Comment

I thought the body looked good in the pictures, it was repainted right.
                1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                Plus new
                1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Sorry about the user name mix up in the last post folks,
                  I was at FineWines' home replying to your inquiries.
                  Again, please call me on my cell (740) 590-5888.
                  I'm pulling the motor today if the rain holds to just this mist, tomorrow it could be gone.
                  I also have a 1.8 DOHC BP motor to go with this at an extra cost if needed.
                  I am taking the engine with manifolds and turbo, haltech, msd ignition and coil, walbro pump, BOV, and fuel pressure regulator.
                  Maybe a few misc interior parts I might need for my Merc Tracer LTSs.
                  If it doesn't go to one of you guys/gals, I'm going to try to use it in trade at the local JYs, or donate at the local H.S. auto shop.
                  BTW, FineWine was a great guy to deal with, he put a lot of trust in my to follow through on the deal, as we made it when I had limited contact ability off shore.
                  Thanks, Bill.

Originally posted by FineWine
                  I don't have online access at home, so please call me on my cell.
                  (740) 590-5888
                  It is/was finewines' car.
                  It will just be a roller.
                  Body is not great, look at the pics.
                  It is only available for a very short time, maybe less than a week.
                  This will go cheap to someone wanting the whole thing, minus the BPT stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                    How much for both mirrors?
                    $16 shipped if the whole car doesn't sell to someone. Please call me tomorrow 12/31 for an update.
                    My paypal acct is my email:
                    billzie_69@hotmail.com
                    Also, itzkcatz, I'm still interested in your 4wd, but your so far away. This car was only 2.5 hours away and right along the interstate. Actually, I'm more interested in your rear end-driveshaft set up. I want to convert my front drive. Is this possible do you think? I know anything is possible, but is it a swap type of thing or do I have to do a lot of tunnel sheet metal work?
                    Let me know,
                    Thanks, Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by BPower
                      I thought the body looked good in the pictures, it was repainted right.
                      It was repainted but the body has some issues, if your looking for a rock solid and straight shell to swap in your powerplant, this isn't the car for you.
                      Also, you're in Minnesota, right? I'm not sure it's worth it honestly.
                      Please call for details please.
                      I'm kinda wasting time at the one local library across town online when I could be wrenching on my BPT.
                      If I have more than this week off, I'm hoping to get it running in one of my Tracer LTSs.
                      Thanks, Bill.

Comment

I don't know if I answered you ? about the body well.
                        The best thing to do is just call and I can do a walk around the car for you.
                        I don't plan on going anywhere else today until nightfall, so I'll be available at the car.
                        Bill.

Comment

The car will be in the driveway until at least Monday, the JY is closed for the holiday weekend. I got the motor out and will have it ready to roll tonight or tomorrow morning, Sat 1/1.
                          Again, please call for details.
                          Thanks, Bill.

Comment

how is the exaust? What do you wnat for it shipped to 10923
                            Cat -back.

Also i have a 92 dx without a title with a good body panles and mint SOHC engine ..just in case some one is interested.

Regards
                            jonathan

Comment

No exhaust. Car is loaded and trying to find a JY to take it.
                              Bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X