Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

hey guys its KATIE!! read !! important!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys its KATIE!! read !! important!!

hey everyone!! whats up... havent posted in a WHIILLEE.. stuff has been going on.. well, the reason i posted was to ask people for their addresses. I am having a party for Sean's Birthday.. he knows.. its not a surprise.. and i wanted to invite who ever wanted to go... you can bring a date.. i live right down the street from Jay's house in Pembroke Pines... if anyone is interested in going write back soon with ur address, or call me and i will write it down over the phone.. i would love to invite everyone... there will be food.. and it is extra casual... i have a pool table and comfy couch... call me or write back to me... the party is on november 15th, a sat.from 7:30 on.. it will be just like jay's cookout, but at night.. just everyone chillin havin a good time! please let me know soon, i would love for everyone to come.. - - love ya all - - Katie.. 954-325-9706

Ps - to Selective Styles - - u all are invited too!!

im not sure on how to use this so u can always e-mail me on my seansboo143@yahoo.com e-mail too!!

i'll be there.... i'll be pretty hungry right after the autocross
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Working...
    X