headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlights

ALright big prob sorta. I got a new stereo put in about 2 weeks ago. Maybe 4 days ago i turn on my headlights and the low beams wont work. So ever since then ive been driving with my high beams. I checked my fuses but im unsure of which one could be blown. The local jackass at autozone said that there wasnt even a fuse connected to the headlights. Ne ideas?

Did you try replacing the bulbs? I had my bulbs blow after installing a 2000w stereo in my old car but I think it was just a coinsidence (sp?). Could be since they are dual filament that the low beam filament is busted.

Comment

what mista know-it-all said lol

Comment

So the high beams work fine? If they dim every time the bass hits, I'd suggest going for a capacitor. What that does is hold a charge from the battery so when the amp starts pulling huge amounts of power for the bass, drain on the battery is minimal. I noticed my interior lights dimming every time the bass hit real hard, threw a cap in and it's all good now!

Comment

1 farad caps are useless
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X