E-brake woes - pulling to the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-brake woes - pulling to the left

It warm today. I just finished adjusting my Ebrake. I thought one caliper might be out of adjustment since It would pull to the left if I put the brake on while driving (don't ask why its not important) So like I said I figured a caliper is out of adjustment and I adjusted them accordingly. I also adjusted the intermediate cable to specs. Its still pulling. I have not chacked my rear pads, but I also do not hear any noises indicating the rear pads are worn out, believe me I am very familiar with that noise. The car pulls neither way when I put on the regular brakes only when I pull the Ebrake. My best diagnosis would be a cable which is stretched too much, and ideally I would replace all three cables regardless, but thats not an option at the moment. Just wondering if any of you have other opinions on what the problem might be.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport
Working...
X