andy's car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andy's car

has anyone seen the new body kit on andy's pro?!!!! unfreaking believable... its so beautiful

In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

I have seen it before, some company in Japan makes it. KDawg knows more about this kit, he posted the link to the site. It is gorgeous, though.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

not japan the phillipines... a-toy body kits.... and theyneed to make it available here.. they also made the projectors
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

What about the engine setup on that car? That intercooler was huge! And is that an actual 1.5L turbo?
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

no way.. he has a 1.8L and i believe it is diesel
          In the Garage
          Black 93 MX-3 GS
          Bp powered
          GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Just to straighten out things...

1. The front bumper is similar to some kits available in Japan. Though this has been modified and made here in the Philippines.

2. Right, it is a B6T from the 323 GTX... only 2nd gen in the Philippines that has it... probably in some parts of the world too.

3. The intercooler is from a Galant VR4... I'm still looking to change it to an Evolution intercooler.

4. The body kit has been heavily modified to my design. Though bits and pieces were inspired by other body kits.
            Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Thanks, that's what a lot of the turbo peeps here were recommending.
              Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Hey andy, was the projectors on your car bolt-on or are they some type of honda projectors. Your car is looking hot as hell and I love the headlights.
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Oh Andy! A thread dedicated to you! Lucky bastard...hehehehe
                  Last edited by K Dawg ONE; 10-09-2003, 03:36 PM.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                  Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

LOL! Credit goes to protegeboy78!

Torped0, The projectors were custom made and had been a project since 2001... if I remember correctly. K Dawg and the other old members from the Protege Tech board can attest to that Material is fiberglass and the lights that fit in them are Taiwan made with crytalized lenses (no ridges). We were going to use Hella's from the Focus projectors but they were requiring us to order 15 sets. You guys might have more luck there. The lights on mine emit the same type of beams and fit H3 bulbs. Once I get the cost on these and how much to ship there you can probably go with just the housings.
                    Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

so i'm wondering.. are people still making iT? cause if so how much u charge.

Comment

Originally posted by andy329
                        LOL! Credit goes to protegeboy78!

Torped0, The projectors were custom made and had been a project since 2001... if I remember correctly. K Dawg and the other old members from the Protege Tech board can attest to that Material is fiberglass and the lights that fit in them are Taiwan made with crytalized lenses (no ridges). We were going to use Hella's from the Focus projectors but they were requiring us to order 15 sets. You guys might have more luck there. The lights on mine emit the same type of beams and fit H3 bulbs. Once I get the cost on these and how much to ship there you can probably go with just the housings.
                        Yes, I CAN attest to that. Heres an original pic of the prototype on Jonas' car.
                        BTW, andy, where are Jonas' foglights from? modified siR fogs?
                        Also, will the projectors fit the 97/8???
                        Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

well if anyone is still making the headlights.. let me know what the price it will cost for the person to make it.. thanks

Comment

K Dawg, That pic was posted by Jonas but the car belonged to a former member who sold it with the lights. Jonas' car is a black gen 2.5. I think the foglights are from the 92-95 civic hatch.

Torped0, I recall the price estimate for the whole set of projectors is US$250 with the lights. Be ready to be set back by roughly that amount + shipping if you really want them. The clear lenses can be shipped together.
                            Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by andy329
                              Torped0, I recall the price estimate for the whole set of projectors is US$250 with the lights. Be ready to be set back by roughly that amount + shipping if you really want them. The clear lenses can be shipped together.
                              Hmmm, thats not too bad at all! Thats the price we pay from Corksport for our 97/8 JDM headlights.
                              Now, weither you have a 95/6 or a 97/8, you can pay $250USD for new headlights!
                              Hey Andy, email Derrick from Corksport at ambrose@corksport.com because im sure he'd buy several sets of those headlights to distribute here in North America...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Working...
                              X