This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nology Hotwires GB!!!

Our club is setting up a GB for the Nology Hotwires. I will have more info as far as pricing and availability. There will be 3 levels of the GB. the higher the level gets the better the pricing. Its going to be a little different than the Tenzo Seat Group buy, in this one I will personally pm you a code to call the Hosting Vendor and buy directly from them.

More info is available in our website at: http://promazda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2309

Lets get alot of people on this one guys, it will help me get more GB like the Tenzo seat and PWR radiator going.

Thanks!!!

Ghost

Thread closed pending authorization.

Ghost, you MUST contact myself (mazdaracer) for GB posting authorization before posting any group buy or new products for sale. Even if you are not a company.

This is a formality that ALL persons wishing to post GBs or multiple new product sales. It is set in place to protect our members (yourself included) It's no big deal, Clubprotege just requires all this info upfront.

Please PM me ALL the info regarding this GB, including your contact info and the company's contact info.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X