Mazda Rev it Up 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Rev it Up 2005?

Anyone know if Mazda plans to continue this event for 2005? I went last year and had a blast. Their website (www.mazdarevitup.com) says check back soon, but IIRC, last year around this time everything was up and running.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

awesome. I cant wait for it to come to dallas (assuming it does again)
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

im gonna try and get out and start autoXing this month, to prepare. last time i was 1.5 seconds off the pro's time.... untill i hit a cone
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

It was fun both years(well, except for the fact that they wouldn't let me drive anything, not even the go carts) and I'd really hope they would have it again just so I could drive on the courses...I wish I'd get my job back so I could hone my skills on whatever they are going to have in the competition(prolly the 3 again) before I go.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

OMG....imagine AWD MS6.....

Comment

that could be a possibility.

After all, they've used the top line model of the new cars for the past two years.

F*cking New Hampshire tho, I dunno If I'll be able to make it this year if they have it.
            Tag Team

Comment

I'm 99% sure they won't have a MazdaSpeed 6 availible to drive. They didn't have the RX-8 to drive in 2003, it was just parked.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                I'm 99% sure they won't have a MazdaSpeed 6 availible to drive. They didn't have the RX-8 to drive in 2003, it was just parked.
                well, you could DRIVE it, you just couldnt COMPETE in it
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

No you couldn't, not in 2003. In 2004, yes you could drive it, but it had been out since July 2003. At the 2003 Mazda Rev-It-Up there was a blue RX-8 that was parked in the Mazda Lineup area. You could not drive it.

Comment

Working...
                  X