rotor to fit 2gens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rotor to fit 2gens

hey guys i know its been posted here before..I think.. but what rotor fits our protege...i thought someone said from the 626 or something..wanna make sure,also where can i get a cheap rotor and a good one.. thanks again

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

rotor as in . . . brake rotor, rotary engine . . . some other kind of rotor?

Comment

Most likely an MX3 rotor actually, the MX6/626 rotors are five bolt.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

y wouldnt you just buy protege rotors?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
          y wouldnt you just buy protege rotors?
          Seriously, just go with stock rotors. If you are looking for performance, you should get better brake pads, and tires. The only way you can fit a rotor from another car is if it is exact same size. Then, what is the point? But if you want a put a larger rotor on, you would also need a new caliper, new brake pads, and figure out a way to put on a stock spindle. However, if you want the looks, you can get plenty of cross-drilled and/or slotted rotors by Powerstop or Brembo, and they are made just for your car.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
          X