Local Car Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Car Meet

Here are a couple of pics from tonight's meet. My friend with a Grand Am and I go down there every Friday, so I finally decided to snap some shots. Tell me what you think of his car, he is very interested about your opinions. Sorry about the quality of the pics, they were taken at night with no lighting except a flash, and had to be brightened using photoshop.

Last edited by McCorkle; 08-30-2003, 10:55 PM.

I'm likin that Grand Am...unique and great color.

Comment

Hey Jordan maybe it is safe for you to take your flame proof suit off now. It really is a sweet car. The paint job is still virgin as it is only about a couple of weeks old.

Comment

:D

If people keep leaning on it like its theirs, im gonna bust out the
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

You sure do talk a big game for a guy who went to the meet with paint on his fingernails.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            You sure do talk a big game for a guy who went to the meet with paint on his fingernails.
            that paint is experience going into helping you do your interior :D

damn labor day, lol.
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I retract my previous statement. I just hope I can be as pretty as you at the next meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                I retract my previous statement. I just hope I can be as pretty as you at the next meet.
                If both of our interiors are nearly complete, it will definitely be a plus :D
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

What? No altezzas for the Grand Am?¿?

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                  Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                    What? No altezzas for the Grand Am?¿?
                    What kind of lame ass comment is that? Im no ricer.

Infact, nobody makes altezza tails for my body style GA......only LED tails that are better than any taillight on your car
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

The taillights he is talking about are absolutely incredible. There is a reason they are over $500. Can't say that about any altezzas.

Comment

DOWN WITH ALTEZZA's!

Comment

BTW grandam, ilove your sig quote... just beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                            What kind of lame ass comment is that? Im no ricer.

Infact, nobody makes altezza tails for my body style GA......only LED tails that are better than any taillight on your car
                            Ok, first off, ALOT of effort went into getting my JDM tails. I didnt just hop on over to PepBoys. Actually, they didnt even come from Corksport. They cam straight to me from a contact in the Philipines.
                            Second, I was being serious about the altezzas. The reason being is that I think amber on ANY car is very ugly. As well, im not a fan of how Pontiac likes to put black lines over the tails of all their cars. And, I didnt realize that the 96 GA tails were different than the 97 GA tails. I was reffering to the 'tezzas shown here-->http://www.makotoautotrends.com/disp...ALTEZZA+LIGHTS. I do agree that some tails look gawd awful, but, I do think that these are very classy (especially in the gun metal)

And finnally, the little drunken guy wasnt to say that 'with a car like that, you must be drunk!' I was saying 'hey, its late. Guess what? IM drunk'...

....again.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                              Ok, first off, ALOT of effort went into getting my JDM tails. I didnt just hop on over to PepBoys. Actually, they didnt even come from Corksport. They cam straight to me from a contact in the Philipines.
                              Second, I was being serious about the altezzas. The reason being is that I think amber on ANY car is very ugly. As well, im not a fan of how Pontiac likes to put black lines over the tails of all their cars. And, I didnt realize that the 96 GA tails were different than the 97 GA tails. I was reffering to the 'tezzas shown here-->http://www.makotoautotrends.com/disp...ALTEZZA+LIGHTS. I do agree that some tails look gawd awful, but, I do think that these are very classy (especially in the gun metal)

And finnally, the little drunken guy wasnt to say that 'with a car like that, you must be drunk!' I was saying 'hey, its late. Guess what? IM drunk'...

....again.
                              I know what you mean about the amber/black lines BUT.....look closer at your link....those are grand PRIX tails, not grand AM tails...the grand PRIX is essentially the big brother to the Grand AM...next class up.

grand prix= Wbody (monte carlo, impala, etc) Full side family sedan.

Grand am= Nbody (Alero, malibu, etc) Compact family sedan (although its not very compact, lol)

Here is a pic of the tails that are available for 96-98 (my body style) grand ams....NOTE: These are unpainted, they come in regular ABS black plastic so they can be color matched to the car, or chrome or REAL carbon fiber.
                              Attached Files
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                              X