On JDM hoodscoop at CorkSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On JDM hoodscoop at CorkSport

I emailed corksport asking for information and the guy said that the scoop price was listed on their website. Ive searched their site from top to bottom but no scoop. Maybe im just missing something though. IF anyone has seen it on there could you post the URL here. Thanks
    Nick
    sigpic

I think you are right. Send them an email, and tell them to aks their webmaster if that information was added or not.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

just call them. 503-252-5700.
      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Its NOT listed on their website, but, i beleive the price is $71 USD. They will need your paint code as the scoop comes colour matched already...here is a pic of the scoop on my car!
        (You would have also seen my car on the corksport page too)
        Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

well i ordered my scoop today.
          sigpic

Comment

off the subject here...

kdawg,
            just wondering what kind springs you have on your ride? what brand? and what's the drop on them? 1.5"? also where'd you get them from?
            thx
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Re: off the subject here...

Originally posted by 95pro
              kdawg,
              just wondering what kind springs you have on your ride? what brand? and what's the drop on them? 1.5"? also where'd you get them from?
              thx
              Apex (Springs), part#100-2010F, 1.7" front/rear
              i payed $275 CDN

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

i have the same ones too
                did you notice that the back went down more than the front?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                  i have the same ones too
                  did you notice that the back went down more than the front?

It might be due to you having subs in your truck. my car does the same with the B+G springs (2.25" drop) less gap in the rear then in the front.
                  Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                  FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                  Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

I didnt notice them going down more in the rear..i wish they had though! Oh well, i have bought some subs now so that SHOULD help a little!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

ive had the subs out all summer tho
                      and it was still like that

i wonder why that happens to some people, and not others

Comment

Working...
                      X