BMW Z3 coupe , 56k killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Z3 coupe , 56k killer

This is made for contest on VM... first I have only made civil version, then I have made pace car, and racing version.... still don't know what version is going to be entry....

Mods are obvious.... everything on the car is from bmw's... bumper, tailights, rims, wing is from some drift car, in interior is rollbar from pug206 partly modified, seatbelt, gaugaes from skyline, stickers are from bmw motorsport sponsors F1 and car racing, strobo ligts on roof are from mercedes slk f1 pace car

original

civil version 1

civil version 2

pace car

racing ver.

c&c are welcome
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

man those are sexy as ****, i like the last one the best, and the second pic next.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

just two help u not to dis but the rear tires on first two just get cutoff at the rims and it looks bad, and the rear exhaust pipes gotta go, but other than looks awesome

Comment

I know for tires, my monitor is set up on 50% of brightness, so I didn't seen it, only when I put brughtness on 100%.... that is a little mistake.....

Comment

looks good joe. decided which one you are gonna enter into the contest?
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i have time till end of the month.... so.... probably racing ver.....

Comment

Amazing
              '91 323 SE
              Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
              <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

here are a couple of things that i think u should fix

1. Exhaust Pipes
                2. Rear color change on diffuser? Its to straight I know ur trying to keep the flow but it just looks hacked
                3. Trunk line travels though hood pin
                4. Not quite sure what this was looks like u tried to do carbon fiber and left it on shows through the opacity of the paint
                5. U can see the original paint below the blue section
                6. Rear tire curve doesnt look right
                7. Black on sideskirt
                8. Tire Curve
                9. Paint cut

Just to help u
                Attached Files

Comment

2 beavertime: you found many mistakes .... i can fix all that .... later

Comment

Working...
                  X