Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where everyone is now hanging out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is where everyone is now hanging out!

Ah so, this is what the new club house looks like! Where is the couch and the fridge?! What is on tap this week? I meant to drop by sooner, but it is soccer season for my daughter, and she talked me into coaching this year
    The place looks sharp, good members, and a almost upstanding moderator!
    I wll post on the MSP soon, best to all my friends here.
    David A. Cameron
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Ex Protege Owner- and I still love em!
    2004 Cooperworks Mini
    2003 Acura TSX

And I swear not another car until my daughter gets a drivers license!!

De Oppresso Liber
    Sine Pari

where'd ya come from? protegeclub? anyway the fridge is empty cause jerks drank everything.
    Tag Team

Comment

we have AA meetings once a week(audiophiles annoymous) so feel free to come. The members are great and ver supportive. this week our guest speaker will be the adire audio koda components. oh and btw, its BYOB around here
      '02 classic red p5
      currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Dave...glad to see you finally made it here. I definately watn to see some pics of the MSP. IS the stereo all done?

Comment

Welcome to our humble side of the net. If you came from Proclub, then you too probably noticed no one is there any more. Place is like a ghost town. As far as refrige and couch, well, Sir Nuke is (I assume) still residing at Proclub too. Good to have you over here though. :p:
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

moderator babble: *technically* this topic should be in the off topic section, but i'm the mod, so i'm leaving it here, since you've always resided in the audio section so to the admins, please do not move this thread, as I approve for it to be here

was up dave? glad you finally made it to our new home i try to keep it interesting, and post about new products or old products that deserve peoples attention feel free to post any you feel are worthy

for those of you who don't know, this is dave cameron from proclub. he's definitely an expert when it comes to car audio, and a great asset to have hear if you have SQ questions, he'll be of better help than me:p:

PS, dave i've got a private stash in the micro fridge in the corner don't tell anyone

Comment

Dave,

Good to see you on here. I too would like to see how the MSP system is coming.

Dale.

Comment

Working...
              X