Wtf...bad Day...what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf...bad Day...what

Oh my God , I was so fricken pissed today! I havent had either of my vehicles very long and i was in my civic today and dropped by to see my mom and left and scrapped the bottom up on the front bumper or so i thought until came out of the local walmart!!
    i was like wtf happened to my car, i coulndt tell anything was up and dont remember it being that when i left. I was ready to throw down and scream!!! took it to the dealership where i was brushed off and told to make an insurance claim. By allastate!! MF s cant stand them, WEnt back after i cooled off and realized that there wasnt any clips holding the front bummper on. Oh i went in and showwed my ass about that . Ended up with a very apologetic team and all my clips.
    So glad the crap is over 3 fricken hours for them to put 7 clips on my car, what the hell kinda service is that!! the lady i bought the car from was like take it to the mazda dealership, and i would have but... She ****ed up so i was bein a bitch about it and wanted them to fix it!
    Ok enough ventin for me!! Thought i had a blonde/idiot moment for a sec today!LOL
Working...
X