FS: Mazda GTR J-spec BPD halfcut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Mazda GTR J-spec BPD halfcut

Got 1 MAZDA GTR BPD halfcut complete with gearbox and drivetrain and dash. No body panels.

Halfcut was recently brought in from Japan.

Asking price: USD2900
    Shipping: USD300 to your nearest port of destination anywhere in the world

If there is interest here i'll post up some pictures.

regards

do i smell RAFFLE?...HMMM
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Can we see pictures?

Comment

as a first post its kinda skeptical to sell something so expensive.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i agree, add some pics, or this is BS.
          BP-05 Turbo-Sold
          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

okay, here are the pictures.

As you can see in the pictures;
            a) engine is a lil dirty, jus removed some light stuffs that was piled on top of the cut and some dirt collected there. Engine will be cleaned with chemicals before sending to purchaser as required by the government also.

b) the turbo, some pipes, intercooler, afm and some other stuffs is not in the pictures, they were removed earlier and kept. The whole engine was suppose to be brought out of the cut and parts sold separately.

c) mileage is 121230

Purchasing options;
            1) you can purchase everything with the engine and dash intack to the chasis for usd2900 (front clip)
            2) you can purchase it as an engine package which includes everthing but not in a front clip for usd2700 (with disck brakes and suspensions)
            3) you can purchase the front clip without the turbo for usd1900.
            4) you can purchase the engine package which includes engine, intake, wiring, computer box, afm, injectors, intercooler for usd1700 (no turbo, exhaust manifold, disc brakes, suspensions)

Pm me if anyone is interested
            Attached Files
            Last edited by laser_gtr; 01-23-2005, 11:14 AM.

Comment

good pictures.... how long has it been sitting out like that... full environmental access to the ports of the head... spark plugs are in it i hope??? no distributer on it???? where did you get the clip from??? it might be an option as well to just part in out indivually... who knows... thanks for posting pictures.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr

c) mileage is 121230
                Wouldn't that be kilometerage?

Mileage would be about 75,328.
                David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
                He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
                He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
                If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

i think it is just kilometers......

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                  Mods:
                  DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

it is in kilometers.... plain and simple. it must be the guage is in kilometers/hr

Comment

That was really a rhetorical question.

I already knew the answer.

And yes it is "kilometerage".
                      David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
                      He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
                      He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
                      If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

can we see a pic of the firewall VIN plate? also, what's the point of buying the engine package without the turbo, or with the stupid brakes/suspension for that matter? the engine is useless without the turbo, and the brakes/suspension pieces are useless on a non-GTR
                        TheMAN
                        '01 BJFP MT
                        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                          can we see a pic of the firewall VIN plate? also, what's the point of buying the engine package without the turbo, or with the stupid brakes/suspension for that matter? the engine is useless without the turbo, and the brakes/suspension pieces are useless on a non-GTR
                          "b) the turbo, some pipes, intercooler, afm and some other stuffs is not in the pictures, they were removed earlier and kept. The whole engine was suppose to be brought out of the cut and parts sold separately."

Comment

read the "purchasing options" in post 6 before saying anything else, ok?
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

wtf...no body panels, turbo or distributor? how the hell is anyone supposed to be able to use it then?

That *might* be worth 1000 if that in its current state, no way in hell its worth more than that without the turbo and body panels
                              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                              X