Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cites Meet Sat Oct. 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Cites Meet Sat Oct. 18th

Anyone want to meet? I Pm'ed some of the ussuals. Just thought since it going to be some what nice, maybe we should think about going for a drive.
    Last edited by kopp0041; 10-08-2003, 03:04 PM.
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

I'm a possible. I'm flying out October 25th to pick up my Protege so my budget is somewhat tight as I'm saving for the trip. (it feels like I always say I'm a possible)
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

What all do you have in your car trahma? I'd be cool to test our cars, eventhough I still have to put in the cams and header.

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
        What all do you have in your car trahma? I'd be cool to test our cars, eventhough I still have to put in the cams and header.
        Well picking up as in purchasing the protege.. or are you talking about my Focus? =)

The Focus has the following: aem cold air intake, 65mm throttlebody, underdrive pulley, ported intake manifold, 35mm/40mm sport suspension (shocks/struts/springs) and I think thats it for performance.

The Protege I'm buying has everything here except for the stereo and wheels: http://www1.projectmazda.com:84/pro/1stgen/about/mycar/
        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Mazda 323
        1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

I'm driving to Ashland, WI that weekend. (you have a knack for picking the worst possible times for me... )
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Once the dust settles from my move, I'd consider hosting a bit of a GT2 famila competition. (don't know where that's goign yet but thought it'd be a good idea.)
            I should be in for the 18th though.
            2003 Protege5
            Midnight Blue MTX
            2002 Protege LX
            Black Mica MTX

Comment

Dude, is it the 18th or is it this Sat. being the 11th? I'm confused. I'm down either way. Just got my MintBlue kit on, so I should be good....ahhh....got yall...i wish. Peace.

Comment

Good catch, this Sat. the 11th is when I was thinking. Since nobody had said anything about meeting this month, I decided to just though a date out. I'd love to see the Mint Blue kit. How's Como park sound for everyone? Same place as the last meet there, across from the midway section in the parking lot. Jim, you got directions?

Comment

I was joking about the Mintblue kit dude. I wish I had it. Too spendy though. What time are we meeting Sat? Is it a BBQ or just a come and chat thing? Peace.

Comment

The earlier the better. I will show. Just got the custom MP3 wing installed two days ago.

Ryan

Comment

Thanks Bryan for making me look like a dip****. Ryan, thanks for coming over here, I was going to call you today to see if you got my pm. Loved to see your wing, I have the MP3 one, just haven't put it on. Maybe I'll bring it so you guys don't think I keep lying about having it. As far as the whole thing goes, I was thinking any time in the evening, and we might as well make it a BBQ, I mean, lets big out. I can be there as early as 4, but lets say 5pm on Sat. the 11th. at Como Park. I asked Jim to post directions, If he doesn't in 24 hrs., I'll put some up.

Comment

Here's a link where you can get directions:
                        The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.
                        Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kopp0041
                          Thanks Bryan for making me look like a dip****.

Ha, ha, no problem. Is it going to be byo food or a potluck type thingy like last time? Peace.

Comment

Unfortuneately I'll be moving so I won't be able to come.

You know kopp0041 some of us actually do work while we're at work you beat me to the punch for posting the directions/maps

I'm thinking about getting a local GT2/3 familia/GTX meet set up, don't know how yet but some ideas would be welcome. My apartment would work for about 5-10 of us but I'd hate not to include anyone. I might have access to a bigger room in my complex but hauling a 200lb tv there would be a major pita.

Anyway have fun!
                            2003 Protege5
                            Midnight Blue MTX
                            2002 Protege LX
                            Black Mica MTX

Comment

that should work for me, anyone going to the go kart thing on the 19th? Bunch of mnsportcompact guys are hittin up thunder alley
                              zoom....zoom...zoom....
                              #1236/1500

Comment

Working...
                              X