Announcment by the administrator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcment by the administrator!

I just read that whole convo of you and the owner of protegeclub.com and it seemed like you were being very pushy. If i was him i probably would've sent you to hell, and im a pretty nice guy. You went from asking nicely (60 times) to crossing the line with this: "[22:36] DavidPage2002: personally, i think the host is chock full of ****, but hat's just between you and i.. when the site comes back up, please mirror the admin files and i'll get more relable hosting."........You are telling him about the new more reliable hosting you are gonna get before he even gave the site to you, nice. Even if not, you were very pushy with him.

that whole converation takes place over a couple of days... not the several log off's by jason. dave was just trying to get his question answered
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I know what you mean, but still he even said himself that he knows he's busy and probably has a bunch of people IMing him about the site, and he has more important things to worry about it. I see your point, but i honestly still think he was being a little pushy and annoying, just my opinion, i don't mean anything bad by it.

Comment

no one gets anything in this world being laid back and relaxing. He had to get pushy , he had to do what he had to do. Jason would have taken his sweet time to get the site back up and it's only because he has a 3 day weekend that you see him on the board so dang much.
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          no one gets anything in this world being laid back and relaxing. He had to get pushy , he had to do what he had to do. Jason would have taken his sweet time to get the site back up and it's only because he has a 3 day weekend that you see him on the board so dang much.
          Bruce
          Let me apologize on his behalf for having a life outside the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
            a better question would be why you have foxy's old pictures as your avatar??
            How would that be any of your business? She knows it is there and that is all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
              christ i was just asking, cuz its not often you see some chicks baby pic as an avatar....
              Sorry i took it the wrong way, i just thought the picture was cute so i told her i was gonna put it up. I love you

Comment

john, you know if foxy had a problem with him having the pic up, she'd raise holy hell

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                  john, you know if foxy had a problem with him having the pic up, she'd raise holy hell
                  I know she would, thats why i am scared of her, just look at my avatar, she has been a thug all her life.

Comment

Originally posted by baggedyellowp5
                    I know she would, thats why i am scared of her, just look at my avatar, she has been a thug all her life.
                    that's why she digs "G's" like me... prothuggin yo. except that she's never met me, or talked to me, and only seen like two pictures of me, and probably doesnt even like me. YEAH. I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG. this thread is stupid ;D who has a beer, and who wants to share one with me?
                    -mike lucero
                    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                      that's why she digs "G's" like me... prothuggin yo. except that she's never met me, or talked to me, and only seen like two pictures of me, and probably doesnt even like me. YEAH. I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG. this thread is stupid ;D who has a beer, and who wants to share one with me?
                      I have some Bacardi, will that work?
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                        I have some Bacardi, will that work?
                        are we talkin 151? if so, then yes..that will definately work.
                        -mike lucero
                        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                          are we talkin 151? if so, then yes..that will definately work.
                          Meh, its Bacardi Superior. I couldn't find the 151 so I was like this will work.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

How do you go from asking for a beer (~4% alcohol by volume), to saying "I'll only drink Bacardi if it's 151" (~75% alcohol by volume)?

:D :D

"Mazderati"
                            91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
                            Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
                            Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
                            AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                              How do you go from asking for a beer (~4% alcohol by volume), to saying "I'll only drink Bacardi if it's 151" (~75% alcohol by volume)?

:D :D
                              when supply changes, demand is soon to follow :D

Comment

Working...
                              X