Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Laser Blue Mazdaspeed at my APT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Blue Mazdaspeed at my APT

I couldn't believe it. On Sat. I was driving out of the APT complex where I live, and there sits a brand new (with temp plates) Laser blue 03.5 Mazdaspeed proege. Since then, I've been looking for the car all the time, I hope they live there and wern't just visiting. A Speed in the TCPC would complete on gama of 3rd gen body styles. I'd love to chit chat with the owner and wanr them about dip****s trying to steal the spoilers. Anyways, there's my excitment.
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

There's a gray MSP on my way home from work every day. I've been thinking about putting a ClubProtege card on his windshield but I've declined to until I actually have a protege. That way I won't look like I just wish I had one =)
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

I keep seeing a gray MSP on Energy Park Drive. Every time I see him, the guy grins, and I grin back, and then he blows my doors off. If I could catch him, I'd tell him about TCPC.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

fly a banner in your window (Come to TCPC), I'm sure he'll get the point.

Comment

I didn't think laser blue was a color for the MSP. I thought it was only black, orange, titanium, and yellow???
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Laser blue was another new 03.5 color. I don't think they made too many of them, but they do exist.

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
              Laser blue was another new 03.5 color. I don't think they made too many of them, but they do exist.
              Wow, they would look really hot! Our dealer has had all the colors so far except that one... Sweet!
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Here's a screen shot off of mazdausa.com. Notice the "Late Availability"
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X