Eagle One Tire Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle One Tire Stuff

this eagle one tire stuff works wonders...it makes the world a better place.
    ClubProtege

never tried it, but I think I have seen it at wal-Mart and other auto parts places.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I like the Eagle one Tire/Wheel cleaner, don't have to use two separate things that way.

Comment

I always wondered if that stuff was good or not....hhmmm i'm gonna have to try it out........another frigin trip to WallyWorld!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
          I always wondered if that stuff was good or not....hhmmm i'm gonna have to try it out........another frigin trip to WallyWorld!!
          I know the feeling seems like I am there 3-4 times a week getting stuff.

Comment

I get a discount.......lol.....so yea i drive past K-Mart and the other stores to save a couple dollars........lol

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

lol, whats a K-Mart?

They got owned harder than martha herself down here.

Comment

We still have one....how i will never know!!

Comment

kmarts are badass here...every saturday they have some kid standing in front of walmart with "up to %70 off" signs...You get their and they have a little pup tent pitched with all the things you could never need for sale.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yea thats how it is here except they got that frigin BLUE LIGHT flashing.....lol.......

Comment

wasnt that a TLC cut or something?

blue...light...special.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

A what??

Comment

TLC SONG, sorry that was the ghetto coming out of me.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ahahahah slow your roll man slow your roll....lol

Comment

lol..my elementary school gf liked that song..red light special..hahaha
                              1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
                              www.mazdaforum.com
                              www.msprotege.com

HONDA

http://members.cardomain.com/bogey883

Comment

Working...
                              X