WTB: awd protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: awd protege

I know this is a rarity, but I'm really looking for one. If anyone sees one around could you let me know? Thanks.

omg teh b0rk

Comment

Ya I saw that, but after having worked on my EGT forever and then having two engines go *poof* on me I'm ready to start over and don't really want to work on another car just to get it running. Admittedly it would give me experience with the car, but I am a college student with little time/money/resources to be able to put much effort into getting a car running when I don't know what's wrong with it.

How are you liking your AWD Pro? OMG you're in Moscow!? I live in Pullman!!! Do you work at the Palouse Mall?

omg teh b0rk

Comment

I like it a lot. It drives really nicely and is great in snow. There was another one for sale on here too, for a bit more money, but I can't find it anymore. Just have to keep your eyes open, I ran across mine by accident.

Yes, I work at Kits Cameras, what about you?

Comment

I work for WSU at the EECS helpdesk. That's awesome, I had seen you on this board and had seen (drooled over) your pro when going to Harry Ritchie's the other day, I guess I just never bothered to look at your location. Good times. That sig pic isn't on the Moscow-Pullman highway is it? Are you living over there or just there for school?

omg teh b0rk

Comment

It's on Palouse River Drive. I came here for school originally but now I'm just here indefinitely, until I figure out better what I'm doing with myself.

Comment

Ah, that's sort of how I am with Pullman. I came here for school but got stupid and dropped out. I'm slowly working my way back in though, but we'll see how that goes. *keeps looking for awd pros*

omg teh b0rk

Comment

Yeah, I'm three semesters short of my degree, but I have a two year old son and work two jobs, and so school just sort of fell by the way. I'm not too worried though, I'm only 22 so I have plenty of time to make it back.

Comment

hey my brother is in pullman and i am looking to sell my 1990 awd protege. I want to move up to a 2nd gen rx7. I love this car though. these cars are awesome. i want to make sure it goes to someone that will love it as i have though. i will get some pics of it up soon

Comment

OMG are you serious!?!? That would be so cool! How much are you willing to sell it for? I'm very very very very interested.

omg teh b0rk

Comment

Working...
                    X