Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recondition Ihi Vf10 Turbo

Greetings,

My range of new and recondition turbo stocks is really wide from 250hp all the way to 1000hp turbos.

Here i have MANY in stock are my reconditoned IHI vf10 turbo which came off the subaru legacy turbo cars. rated at about 250hp.

reconditoned = new internals, serivced, sand blasted, repolished, repainted, fully computerised and machine balancing = condition = AS GOOD AS NEW!

Each of my fully reconditioned VF10 turbo costs USD380.
    If there is enough interest here and enough buyers, and since this is my first "Group buy" product that i'm putting up, the price can go as low as USD300.

I will prepare the turbo in such a way that you can bolt on your existing original bpt exhaust manifold onto the vf10 for a 'plug-and-play' job. Just a matter of unscrewing and screwing it back on.

I can ship the turbo many at a time so cost of shipping can be splitted up.

If all this goes well, in the future i'll put up other items like my performance 6 puck clutch plates, bigger turbos, intercoolers, suspensions and etc....

Please view picture of the turbo. Notice it's as good as new.

regards

p/s: if anybody is looking for a larger turbo, please give me a private message
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laser_gtr; 01-24-2005, 08:58 AM.

Since you are obviously from another country, can you get GTX front clips w/body panels? PM me
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I will be interested, But How do we know we can trust you. We have been ripped off in the past and it would be a good idea to get some known people to step up and tell us

Comment

Has this been run by MazdaRacer? If not, pm him now or he'll just lock the thread.

edit: Why are you posting "rated hp" for a turbo? End results will vary greatly based on engine and supporting mods, not to mention psi. Subaru's engine architecture (boxer) is very different from that of a protege (inline). It's apple's to oranges.

Comment

rated at = depending on car's setup, mods, tuning. My VF10 is already widely sold in Australia and a few in the UK.

GTX clips with body panles? MANY! i've got bout 4 of them ... will post them up soon. Also available, Subaru Sti cuts, Skyline R32 GTR cut, Toyota celica 3sgte front and rear cut with extreme mods. 180sx sr20 cut with mods .... but lets stick to the Mazda GTX or GTR cuts first

I am not only an importer/exporter but also an engine refurbishing and modifying expert. We prepare engines and cars for races especially drag racing. Will put up pictures of some of my customers cars.

Modifications available in different packages depending on how much power thecustomer is looking for etc... refurbish engines = servicing, cleaning, new internals, balancing, compression testing = a as good as new engine, no worries of buying a 2nd hand jap engine and it giving problems!!

itzkcatz - firstly, i'm a verified seller. Secondly, the moderator of this forum is very familarise with who i am and has even received items from me b4. So i guess you can trust me
          Last edited by laser_gtr; 01-26-2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

My Customers

These are just some of my customers in Malaysia. I also have many more customers over in Australia, 1 in Norway and another in Denmark.

The first 3 pictures is actually our Mazda GTR BPD drag car, extremely modified and running with Microtech LT8S at around estimated 350hp on wheels (not dynoed yet). Last dyno was 250hp@1bar.

The Astina was our previous drag car running on Microtech LT8.

These are just some previews and ideas of what i can do for you.

enjoy the pics!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by laser_gtr; 01-26-2005, 02:53 AM.

Comment

what kind of intercoolers? sizes? price?
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.