X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find the messups!!!

Hey guys help me find the crap that aint lookin right
    Attached Files

i would proly have the bumper meet the grille, and not have hte paint between them , thats all that i can think of...

looks really good tho

Comment

thanks for the help i was thinking about changing that bump to the top find some more screw ups be mean!!!!

Comment

bump new pic
        Attached Files

Comment

OMG dude there is a fukkin speck of orange right below the front tire in the last pic what is wrong with you!! lol is that mean enough? lol

looks fukking awsome bro i really love your work!

Comment

ncie work man. i'm not a flaw finder unless it's really obvious. so i will just commend you on a nice chop.

Comment

well here is the final. Thanks for the compliments
              Attached Files

Comment

sweet background too. nice work man

Comment

why are your WS wipers on the inside of the truck?
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I dont know a lot about this, and it looks really good , but is there supposed to be that much shadow under the rims? I didnt know i really like the concept though....i wouldnt know where to begin!!!!
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Joe_hra is lurking around he somewhere, He'll have some tips for you.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nice chop! I have a friend with a hardbody that color. He just got it bagged, too. I'll try and find a pic.
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                        X