WTB: OEM stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: OEM stuff

ok these stuff is for my dad and i need them in good condition..thanks. by the way, it's for a 2gen i believe (1995 ex)

his left headlight's really really foggy so he needs one headlight housing that's in good condition and it's as clear as possible.

his muffler has a hole in it and he just needs an OEM one. if you have one in good condition i ll take it off ur hands.

PS please post pics of the item if possible...thanks
    Last edited by loserpunkx182; 10-07-2003, 01:15 PM.

the DA

check out www.car-parts.com They have tons of parts for every car. And the best prices outside of ebay.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

sweet thanks dude....but they dont have muffler's listed for some reason?

the DA

Comment

muffler: mieneke

there is no model of ex
        95 ES
        05 S60R

Comment

sorry...mistype. i meant es, but u knew

edit: all he wants is a decent used one. where are all the guys with OEM mufflers? i know ur out there since riced up mufflers are a first in all basic moding
          Last edited by loserpunkx182; 10-07-2003, 09:10 PM.

the DA

Comment

I have the stock axle-back muffler off of mine, it is a 2000 DX. Don't know if it fits but if you are interested........
            2000 DX, Blue
            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

do u have a pic? thanks

the DA

Comment

Originally posted by loserpunkx182
                sorry...mistype. i meant es, but u knew

edit: all he wants is a decent used one. where are all the guys with OEM mufflers? i know ur out there since riced up mufflers are a first in all basic moding
                actually, a while ago i had discussed the problems with the oem exhaust, my exhaust has cracked twice in two different places, mine is currently rusted out after the presilencer. This is not an uncommon problem with the car. Any muffler shop can fix the problem to oem specs. just my advice rather than trying to find an exact replacement and taking awhile compared to getting it fixed the same day.
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

Working...
                X