Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking about putting the protege in storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking about putting the protege in storage.

I have been thinking about putting the protege in storage for the winter and then breaking it back out next summer.
    anyone have any idea how much it would cost to put the car in storage ..
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

storage

I'm getting ready to put my protege in storage too.we have really bad winters in ohio and i have no garage.around here secure and monitorted storage costs between 50-100$a month depending on the size.I priced a 10 x 10 ft.for 60$ a month.I refuse to get my new 17's stolen so it's a good investment for me.

Comment

In some instances it's cheaper to go larger as well. A friend and I are paying $70 for a HUGE storage area that fits both of our cars + all of our miscellaneous crap.
      2002 Ford Focus ZX3
      1987 Mazda 323
      1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

yeah this is something, that I am looking into. Either that or I can take the car and put it upstate at my other house in the garage. But my dad's girlfriend tends to need it when they come in from the cold and what not. hmmm... I will look around I guess. either that or I just clean off the snow off the car cover. hmm..

I really can't stand winters though.
        lol
        I mean who is going to work on their car in the winter in a front yard. sure as heck not me..
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

My dad stored his SHO for 3 years in a farmer's shed. The guy only charged him like $30 a month. There were a bunch of other cars, boats, airplanes, etc in there, too. You might want to look around for something like that (though I'd guess that big farmer's sheds are rarer in NY than they are in northern Illinois).
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
          X