2000 Mazda Protege Lx FOR SALE Lots of Extra's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Mazda Protege Lx FOR SALE Lots of Extra's

Yea Yea I am wanting so sell my Proty........I need something more Family like,and I believe I am gettin a little older.......I gotta compete with all the other parents in their LUXURY Rides!!!! So here's the scoop. 2000 Mazda Protege Lx, Automatic, Cloth Interior, White Face Guauges, Pioneer 6by 9's through out the car. CD player and Cassette player. Exterior- Erebuni Shogun kit (Except Front piece it;s the Invader front) sides and back pieces all painted...front has not been painted, but is in the process. MP3 Wing painted to match. Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood.....Intrax Springs, 17" Neeper Fly's in Pirrelli 205-35-17's. Has Sunrooof. ALl new brakes, rotors and Calipers replaced. For pics go to www.cardomain.com/id/mazdachic_00. Only serious Buyers pm me...Thanks and Help Me out!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

your getting a 3 or a 6 to stay in the family right?
    Visit My Garage

Comment

Sure am!! I cant leave my Mazda Family

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Sell it to Greg, he misses his old car

Comment

sorry to see you ditchin the 3rd gen. Glad to see your keeping it in the Family tho.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Greg is the Don King now he wouldnt want another one!! LOL!!! I hope someone wants her and will take good care of her........

Comment

Working...
            X