i need ideas and some input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need ideas and some input

Alright guys i need some help on this one. I'm fixing the hail damage that's on my car and it's goin to take alot of work so to help curve the cost i'm going to repaint it the same color. Now the fun part, it's that ugly green color we all know and love which so yall know is called sprinkler green. Now i'm doing all this work in a class so i need to to figure out cheap and easy cosmetic upgrades to help me, i've already stripped the side mouldings off and will soon be trying to find a stock spoiler. I need input for what colors would be good for graphics and if yall have any ideas for design. remember i have to paint it so lets try to keep it sweet and simple i dont want to win any shows just want it to look half a$$ good. let me know something and sorry i said so much.

P.S. anything in picture form would kick a$$. thanks
    Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Originally posted by Distractedfrog
    I need input for what colors would be good for graphics ...

Clear...

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

that's an intresting idea.....but seriously i need some ideas on graphics or maybe vinyles (not sure how to spell that)
      Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

simple graphics design?? hmmm..hows about something like this..

ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

that's awesome, that's pretty much the kind of stuff i'm lookin for thanks man

Comment

Working...
          X