Best beater truck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best beater truck??

Ok, I want an old truck or SUV as a total and complete beater as long as it runs. I was thinking of like a Bronco II, Older toyota 4runner, another s10 blazer or pickup, or an old ford ranger. I know that the s10's dont have a SFA, but do any of the other trucks have SFA's?? I used to have an s10, it was a cool ass truck, but I want something different. Thanks
    Eat ****.

SFA?
    -tony

Comment

Mazda B series
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

SFA means solid front axle. Its stronger, more durable, and gives you more flexing room that IFS or Independent Front Suspension.
        Eat ****.

Comment

I had a full size 88 GMC Jimmy and loved it. It was a 4x4 with towing package. I miss that thing! I took out one of those "Ouch" concrete beams in a parking garage because it was in my blind spot. Ripped it totally out of the concrete with bolts and all and there was just a yellow scratch along side of it. Thing is built like a tank. :p:
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

The only ones I know of with a solid front axle are the Jeep Cherokee and the Toyota Land Cruiser (but not the 4runner).
            If I were you I'd look for a Nissan. I had an '83 720 4x4 and I just loved it. Tough as nails. Ugly, beat-up, rusted all to ****, but it ran great. I've heard good things about the later D21 ("Hardbody") trucks and Pathfinders, too.
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

86 360 dodge pickup. Or a 87 chevy 350 pickup

Comment

Working...
              X