Brake Pad Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Pad Choices

Just a question to what brake pads everyone prefers for the second generation (specifically ES model).
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Dont know what brands you have in USA, i use mintex (on 1stgen, but its the same ) and they are pretty damn good!
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

I've got a set of KVR pads up front. I like them.
      It depends on what you do with your car. I'm not a track or auto-x guy but I like to drive my car pretty hard on the back roads and the stockers would fade on me once in a while so I upgraded and am happy with the results.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

KVR.

then held up great when i did the solo1 day... however my brakefluid was not so lucky :S

Comment

ebc redstuff ceramic for front, greenstuff for rear

Comment

from what everyone has told me, ebc, hawk, axxis, or KVR.

each has its pros and cons. Just read up on each and see which ones suites your driving needs the best.....
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X