Wiseco Pistons anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiseco Pistons anybody?

Will these drop into the BP? Wiseco Turbo Pistons If so I can get them cheaper and I'll go ahead and buy them. They say 9:1 compression buy they looked like they're dished don't they?
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Id guess that the pistons in the picture aren't exactly what you'll get.

I'd call them.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Shop forged pistons online at Wiseco. Explore our extensive range of powersport and automotive pistons to maximize your engine’s potential.

Comment

There are 2 options. The '90-'93 model and '94-'03 model. The newer ones fit the Protege right?
        -Robert

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

90-93 miatas had a B6 1.6, 94-03 have a BP.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I talked to a guy at race engineering who make similar pistons for the miata and he said they would work even in my dx. Let me know if you do this. I have stock miata ones right now.
            I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

By the way, that intercooler looks sweet in your picture
              I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Originally posted by ImportDragn311
                By the way, that intercooler looks sweet in your picture
                Thanks dude
                -Robert

Comment

Working...
                X