Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Stole My Antenna And Stuff A Teddy Bear In My Exhaust !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone Stole My Antenna And Stuff A Teddy Bear In My Exhaust !

I woke up this morning ! Lots of fog out

And i got in the car to warm it up SINCE the remote start just decided not to work anymore. And noticed that i could tune into the radio well. I got out the car and seen that some FUK ! Stole my antenna off the P5 !

Then i started to smell fumes in the car so i quickly turned it off, and looked at the back of the exhaust and seen a teddy bear head forced way inside

After 5 mins of forcing it out with some tools. I went to work.

Someone must DIE! I mean pay for this

But my problem is not as worse as my friend problem, Local Spanish and Black Gangs raided his area did something to everyone cars. He has a 1991 Camero, and when he started it, the engine said CABOOOOOM !
    And he had no insurance so, i might be called for assistance in Vengence.

Imma love mauling some riced out 1989 Civics ! Not like i havent done it before.
    Some dude broke the windows out of my old Galant to steal a box of playstation 1 games a had in the trunk, he had broke the window, popped the trunk and attempted to sale them to my friends.

Ooooooooh Muhahahahaha ! We followed him home, I grabbed a bat knocked out the taillghts of his old ass Tahoe truck. Other friends shot BB Bullets at it, as oher threw old lug nuts at the windows. To finish it off while they attacked the tires. I jumped on top of the hood with some Timberland boots, and stomped down the roof nicely. This fool had no alarm and some crackhead seen what we was doing and just laughed. We tried to tip his ride over on his yard but it was to heavy.

Thats what i call putting the law into ur own hands !

Can i get a ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ! AMEN !

And for the overly emotional people, if there are any on this fourm. The beating of the Tahoe truck happened 2 years ago so i am now innocent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lost_Conception; 10-08-2003, 10:28 AM.

I would have done the same thing. except set that bitch on fire.. hehehe..
    I am a nice guy but I take pride in Revenge..

Do what you gotta do is my modo...
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Teddy bear in the exhaust, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i love these stories
        My OLD Car

Comment

You have a secret admirer. Nothing says I love you than a stolen antenna and a teddy bear stuffed in your exhaust!:p: So who is she any way? That sucks that some one keeps ****ing with your ride. First the lug nuts being loose and now this **** You gotta stop making enemies too close to home! maybe it was the guy in the 'vette that wanted to race you.
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Innocent my ass u crazy ****. Go beat up some more people i love reading these things

Comment

ya dude same thing happened to me like a week ago. Someone went into my car and stole my 300 dollar pool stick and case, my cell and car charger and 3 bucks (!?!?) then the back seats were opened so the idiot went in the trunk and took a few bottles of sam adams I had stashed under the carpet thingy.
              you DON'T go into my car and take MY samuel adams. this was in the wee hours when I met my friends at their job and took their car and left mine. So we're thinking it might some punk who works at the big Y that looks like a crackhead. in high school he would steal **** from peoples lockers in the locker room. We've been in ski masks and golf clubs and waiting for him to close up shop but he hasn't showed up yet.
              '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

I have to many enemies

But i brought this upon myself
                I would move but thats the cowards way out.

Ah... Guess i will stop making enemies i guess. But people do stupid stuff and i get annoyed way to fast.

And to live near the hood, no offense to my own race because i am black. All the blacks and spanish always attempting to start some fake gang stuff.
                LOL the Pro5 is always under someones eyes.

And if i go to another Apartment complex and see a group of Spanish men sitting on my car pressed against the window i will freak out lol !

I did last time, i was like what the FU*K !!!!! is going on, because Mazda's paint is weak and scratches easly. They looked at me and my friends and said they was sorry, then started looking all evily speaking spanish.

If i had my way lots of fools would sleep in darkness now

Maybe i need a vaction or new friends or something lol

Comment

Just to many fake wanna be thugs. Damn Rap Music making our culture look like idiots. Because everyone attempts to be a rap star. Wannabe's. I mean get your money right first. Little kids skipping elementry school noadays.

I went to the gas station, and i glanced up and 3 dudes where looking at me. I had my $500 Averex leather Jacket on.
                  So i look up again and this nappy headed bastard comes up to me and says nice jacket. The others walk towards me like they got money ! HA Broke fools asking if they could try my JACKET on.
                  Thats like letting a unknown person go around the block in your car. IDIOTS !

To simply end this little PROBLEM. I pulled out a Bretta that was unloaded and said this looks nice dont it.
                  Started spinning it around, turned my music up. And was like oh yeah.... I dont let people try on my jacket. And they was like its cool man its cool trying to give me a five looking at me like i was crazy !

I have no time for FOOLS !
                  Cant believe that they were about to rob me for my jacket.

And if i didnt have a GUN ! I would of been jumped and beaten down for NO REASON. So going above the law sometimes.

PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Conception
                    Just to many fake wanna be thugs. Damn Rap Music making our culture look like idiots. Because everyone attempts to be a rap star. Wannabe's. I mean get your money right first. Little kids skipping elementry school noadays.

I went to the gas station, and i glanced up and 3 dudes where looking at me. I had my $500 Averex leather Jacket on.
                    So i look up again and this nappy headed bastard comes up to me and says nice jacket. The others walk towards me like they got money ! HA Broke fools asking if they could try my JACKET on.
                    Thats like letting a unknown person go around the block in your car. IDIOTS !

To simply end this little PROBLEM. I pulled out a Bretta that was unloaded and said this looks nice dont it.
                    Started spinning it around, turned my music up. And was like oh yeah.... I dont let people try on my jacket. And they was like its cool man its cool trying to give me a five looking at me like i was crazy !

And if i didnt have a GUN ! I would of been jumped and beaten down for NO REASON. So going above the law sometimes.

PRICELESS
                    YES, that made my day
                    My OLD Car

Comment

lost concept

you crack me up man!!!!!
                      DAYMN!!!!!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

he obviously has some jealous chic stalking him.. she stole the antenna for a dildo... jeeze.. you need to just do her and get it over with

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Conception

PRICELESS
                          now thats gangsta. :D
                          womp

Comment

Working...
                          X