Need help soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help soon

ok guys here's the deal i need to know if the trim piece that goes behind the backseat (the one with the speaker covers on it) is interchangable. i need to know this because mine got messed up. any help on this as soon as possible would be great. or if there are any other ways for me to cover the metal back there and it be strong enough to stand up to daily driving. this is the area i'm talking about.....
    Attached Files
    Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

What happened to your 3rd brake light cover or is supposed to be like that my 3rd brake light looks diff? Here's a shot of my rear deck uncovered. It seems like its basically the same if not it shouldn't be too tough to cut.
    Attached Files
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

i just didn't have the rest of the shell on it because i hate plastic and broke the clips that hold it. yeah they look about that same thanks man. i'm guessin i can use all the back decks up to a 98? now i get to try to hunt a junkyard. also logan on your rear deck and your door panels how hard was it to paint or didn't it come that color?
      Last edited by Distractedfrog; 02-08-2005, 10:05 PM.
      Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

Working...
      X