Audio Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Question

I'm trying to get a better system...or fix mine...something....
    i have.....
    a pioneer head unit: DEH- P3500
    amp: JL Audio 500/1
    Pioneer speakers: 6x8 (front speakers), 3 way 220w...6x9 (back speakers), 3 way 220w
    Subs: 2 12" Eclipse 500w

what am i missing?? do i need anything additional? Suggestions please.

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
    4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Kick panels and highs.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

a better kick panel link courtesy of Intruder...

According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

what are your goals and price limitations?

Comment

price....some thing reasonable...nothing an outrageous amount.
          goals...have a nice clean sound system....i like my amp....i think i just need better subs...i dont have any tweeter/converts/equalizers, so i'm sure i'm going to be needed them? ...
          i do want to show my car....so...something decent that isnt crazy (like have 6 amps, 8 subs...you know)...

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
          4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

lol, reasonable price to me is in the $3k range.

Comment

My recomendation is to first check the settings on your amp. If you dont have enough bass maybe try a ported enclosure instead of a sealed enclosure. If after that you are not pleased with the bass then replace the subs!

If your mids and highs aren't loud enough, First purchase a good 4 chanell amp for them. If still not pleased then buy new mids and highs.

This is my suggestion with the cheapest salutions first.

Comment

Working...
              X