no_0by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no_0by

Hey yall i just registered, found the site browsing through my own car club forum. funny thing is im from the other side of the world - New Zealand - and from what im lookin at so far....well all i can say is the mazda market in the u.s isnt at all like the n.z market......how very sad! oh well i guess we all gota make the most with what we've got.

well welcome to the club.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

welcome....mate?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thanx for the welcome......you guys got any bf mazda doch turbo cars over there?? the '86-'88 models?

Comment

hell no, we dont get anything turbo over here.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by b0y_rac3r
            thanx for the welcome......you guys got any bf mazda doch turbo cars over there?? the '86-'88 models?
            yeah we got a limited amount of awd turbo GTX models. Ones with the b6t. There were a very limited number made something like 2700 or something.

Oh and welcome to the club.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X