This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Gen GTX/GTR Bumper Group-Buy

Starting a new thread for the BG bumpers that laser_gtr can get us.

We need 10 people, or less if people buy 2 bumpers. Basically we need 10 bumpers sold. The bumpers are $150 each, except GT-R bumpers which are $200. Shipping via a pallete of 10 is $250, so each bumper ships to the US for $25.

We would also need someone to recieve the bumpers and be able to ship them out to thier designated owners.

Here's the list of participants, a fresh list so please post what bumpers you want in this thread and I'll add your requests here:

1. MazKid - GTX front bumper (black)
    2. BPower - GTX front bumper (maybe)
    3. ThatCarGuy - GTX front bumper
    4. Marc93lx - GTX front bumper
    5. Marc93lx - rear bumper (sedan)
    6. Redfox - GTX front bumper
    7. Redfox - rear bumper (sedan)
    8. SPENONE - Interplay front bumper
    9. SPENONE - rear bumper (sedan)
    Last edited by MazKid; 02-17-2005, 07:16 AM.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

example pictures!

pic1 = GTX front bumper (not always with spotlights)
    pic2 = GTR bumper with fog lights (you will be notified if foglights are not attached)
    pic3 = GTX limited edition bumper
    pic4 = GTR rear bumper
    Attached Files

Comment

I *might* be in for a GTX front. Have to see how big my paycheck is.

Q: Do all GTX bumpers come with the grill insert(lower mesh part)
      1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
      Plus new
      1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Im definitely in for a GTX front bumper.... Any chance for a gtx hatch rear bumper?
        edit: would the "special edition" one cost any more? If not, then put me down for one of them.
        Last edited by ThatCarGuy; 02-16-2005, 12:42 PM.

Comment

What do you mean by the GT-X bumpers not always having spot lights? I don't want the lights, I want the grill pieces for all 3 openings.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

i would love to get just the GTX Bumper grilles if possible, or if somebody who's getting a bumper does not want/need them, that'll work too.

Comment

Im in for a GTX front.

Take note that we will have to pay shipping twice since all the bumpers will be shipped to a single port. Then someone will have to pick them up and re-ship them to each of us individually. Also Maylasia does not have pay-pal or a service similar to it. That means the money will have to be wire trasnfered, and that means bank fees. My bank charged me $35 last time I wired money to Maylasia, so bank fees should be factored into the total. It might be easier/cheaper to send the money to one person state side, and then that person can transfer the money to Maylasia. Shipping within the US can be arranged later.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

are these bumpers at the same height as the USDM ones?

Comment

can you get the rear bumper for a 4 door sedan? if so then i would want a GTX front and 4 door rear. also when would this group buy end?
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.