• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLS Iridium and JL 8IB4 installation

Attached Files
    www.cardomain.com/id/marlonthegreat

haven't we seen this before?

Comment

sweet work. is that ring round the domes the mounting ring from the 6.5's? too bad you are in the philippines, cause i'd love to hear that.

Comment

the chrome ring/flange around the 3" midrange were fabricated. it can swivel back and forth left and right. A separate flange, which was also fabricated, was used to secure the midbass on the door.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marlon d great
          the chrome ring/flange around the 3" midrange were fabricated. it can swivel back and forth left and right. A separate flange, which was also fabricated, was used to secure the midbass on the door.

ah, sweetness it looked very similar, which is why i had to ask. my buddy works at a machine shop now, so i'm looking for things he can fabricate for me

Comment

How'd you... i guess the world is reapolster?... the dash & A-Pillars? What IS that? It looks really hott. and shiny.
            To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
            http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Comment

Originally posted by 13r1an
              How'd you... i guess the world is reapolster?... the dash & A-Pillars? What IS that? It looks really hott. and shiny.
              it's carbon fiber finish, 1 coat of black, on top of it is a speaker cloth, then another coat of silver, finally top coat or clear finish.

Comment

So I take it that you removed the dash to do this? How long did it take start to finish for this project?

btw... just incase i didn't mention it before... that's frickin awesome, i love it. madd props.
                To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
                http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Comment

[QUOTE=13r1an]So I take it that you removed the dash to do this? How long did it take start to finish for this project?

i bought a spare dashboard. the top portion of the dashboard can be taken out without removing the steel frame. i think it took me around 2 weeks

Comment

Can you take a picture from farther back so we can see the whole setup at once? The front at least?

Comment

Working...
                    X