2nd Gen Pro vs. Integra Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Gen Pro vs. Integra Type R

he beat me so bad i could have sworn i was going backwards for a few seconds

lol
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hehe, funny.
      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
      -Dean
      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
      Injen CAI - Polished
      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
      DaveB trim rings
      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

hahaha
        in the past year maybe i stopped screwing around on the street... but i made an exception this one time, this guy was a friend of a friend... and i really just wanted to see how fast a type R moves

those are awesome cars, it was SCREAMING
        it was right hand drive too, and he had the JDM front end conversion as well

Comment

have him take you for a ride on a road course. You'll be even more amazed.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol nice.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
              have him take you for a ride on a road course. You'll be even more amazed.
              oh i bet

once the tracks open and people go for the lapping days, there's a few type R's that run
              im going to see if one of them will take me out with them

i went out in an RX7 (i dont know much bout them, but it was the same year as the one in the first fast and furious)

but anyways, the guy was an excellent driver, however i was expecting the car to be faster

Comment

Working...
              X