I have to give up my Pro next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to give up my Pro next week

The movers are coming next Wednesday and taking my car They are also taking all my furniture and even my computer. That means no more clubp and no more car for at least 3 weeks. LOL you would think I would be more worried about not having a bed. I will at least be able to drive my sisters old car until it sells. So maybe I will be able to check the board at a friends house.

I still have 1 week left of driving a computing though. Its gonna be so weird to live in a big empty house for 3 weeks.
    02 Protege ES

hehe dude you'll be back in no time
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

where you moving to?

Comment

yeah, where to? staying in alaska?
        My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
        JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
        AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

I'm moving to Geneva, OH. Its 50-100 miles East of Cleveland. My parents are having a house built now. My sister already went down there and is staying with my grandparents while she goes to school. We are moving there because all of our relatives live in that area. Our house is actually only a few miles away from my grandparents house.

I was thinking of staying here but I figured I can live with my parents for a few more years. Its free, and they pay for my insurance as long as I go to school I may move back here but it depends on how I like it there.
          02 Protege ES

Comment

i know you'll love not having to pay an arm and a leg for shipping to alaska

Comment

why don't you make things fun and take 1 week driving to ohio? :D
              TheMAN
              '01 BJFP MT
              '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
              No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
              It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
              -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
              -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
              -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
              No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Welcome to Ohio!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                  why don't you make things fun and take 1 week driving to ohio? :D
                  agreed! there has got to be some awesome roads on the way there. Not to mention scenery. A little you and your pro time.
                  My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                  JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                  AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                    i know you'll love not having to pay an arm and a leg for shipping to alaska
                    That will be very nice, especially when I order my sub and sub amp. I think I spent around $70 to have my 4 speakers and amp shipped to me

The original plan was to drive my car down but somehow that changed. There will be snow on the ground by then. Plus I don't think my mom wants me driving down by myself. Its $1200 to have the car shipped with all our stuff so she decided that way would be best.
                    02 Protege ES

Comment

why are you in alaska to begin with?

Comment

I was born here. My parents came here because of the military. They have always talked about moving to Ohio. 4 years ago they sold the house I grew up in and we were gonna go to Ohio but at the last minute they decided we would stay.
                        02 Protege ES

Comment

I honeymooned up there for two weeks, through anchorage (elmendorf) and fairbanks (eielson sp?). Since we were both cadets, we space-a'ed from travis up to elmendorf, then took the alaska railroad (waste of money) through denali to fairbanks. We stayed at billeting on both bases, and used our money for sightseeing, instead of hotels and transportation (except the railroad - waste of money). However, that was summertime, long days were cool, had to adjust to em.

What do you think of living there year-round? Now that you have done it for many years...

Comment

I like living here. But I have never lived anywhere else so I don't really have anything to compare it too. A lot of people that go to college in the lower 48 say the girls are much nicer everywhere else. Shipping costs 3 times as much to Alaska. Other than that its all good. I don't mind winter too much. I picked up snowboarding and I had a snowmobile. The only bad part is for a few weeks during the winter it usually gets to -20F so you don't do much outside. In the winter it gets dark around 4pm too.

If you are into drugs you would probably love it A lot of pot smokers. I only know 2 people who have never done it.
                            02 Protege ES

Comment

wow, just a little chilly. I do remember seeing all the hill folk come to town in fairbanks for the summer solstice. That was a sight to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X