X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I won?

Identity X pm'ed me...

Congrats 1ofdfew323,

Your car has been nominated as a March Ride of the Month finalist. We would like you to include 3 or 4 of your favorite pictures and 1 of the owner, a list of modifications, a short story about your car including future plans as well as any awards you may have recieved. We would also like to include a short bio about you, the owner -- tell us about yourself! You can send the pictures and info to or simply upload them and send me the links via PM. You'll have 5 days to respond or a new car will be selected.

Thank you for nominating me but I'll pass this one. I don't think 2 votes for my car should win. I want a real competition from others. Most of the post on that thread were more asking questions and bs talks than actual votes. I say Thank you for the votes but I'll wait for the next one were there's more people and more cars to vote from.

We have to do something on this ROTM forum. I think there's only 4 people active on this thread .
    Last edited by 1ofdfew323; 02-22-2005, 03:01 PM.

You were just nominated, nobody has won yet.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

sounds good...

Comment

1st gens rock !!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

youR teh weinAR!!!1

Meh being nominated is still an honor. Good luck!
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Submit your info as soon as possible because we're falling behind schedule again. And please remove my e-mail address from that post....
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
            X