electronics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electronics help

ok, first off, i knw this is just a general topic, not specifically about the bg, but i didnt know where to post it.. does anyone in this community know how to wire alternating flashing turn signals? like say you have 2 turn signals and they flash at the same time, but you want them to flash sequentially, how would you go about doing that? could someone please post me a diagram if you can draw one and also tell me what kind of relay i need to use, if you can, thanks, in advance.
    ~Bryen, the custom grey pro.

actually this is the BG specific general discusion forum... "Car Electronics" would be a more appropriate place to post your question.
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Moved your question to the appropriate forum.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

thnx

Comment

I want to know this also so does anyone know how to do the altermation. turn signals. PLz post

Comment

please indeed

Comment

use a wig wag relay
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

... which would be? and i can get it where? and how is it hooked up? can you draw me a diagram pwease? it'd me much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X