MS Rally Struts On Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Rally Struts On Ebay

well, i dont want to set my **** up with rally struts, but thought maybe somebody here would like to bid on these. genuine mazdaspeed rear struts for the awd bg chassis. i been meanin to make a thread bout that anywayz. what prevents the fwd rear struts from being used on an awd, or vice versa?

"Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

I think that the AWD struts are different in the rear since there is an axle back there making it AWD.... Dunno tho I might be wrong, someone know for sure?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

those are just overpriced "KYB super special rally" struts... 400 my ass... gah, Mazdaspeed stuff is so overpriced.

Comment

cablemeric has awd struts on his car

Comment

I need a pair of oem struts period..mine are shot to ****
          NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

i got my struts from ebay for under 200... but i think, from lookin at the pics, that the only diff from the awd struts to the fwd struts would be the brake tabs... was discussin that with itzkcatz earlier too, but its just a theory until i get my hands on his awd... if thats the case tho, i live less than $150 miles from a cusco dealer... :D
            - Chick McGee

Comment

whats 150 dollar miles? O_o is that like taxi cab fares?

Comment

yes dave does, but he had to mod them. To the extent I have no clue that is something he or someone else would have to tell you.

Originally posted by cablemirc's vbgarage
                KYB 4WD adjustable struts (4 point front, 8 point rear), modified to fit 2wd protege and rear brake drums

Comment

Originally posted by hienishere
                  whats 150 dollar miles? O_o is that like taxi cab fares?
                  LMFAO!!!!! not sure, but it seems to me like the typed words of a dumbass who had just woken up. :D

hmm... no, that was b4 i went to bed... ill claim i was tired postin then. lol...
                  - Chick McGee

Comment

:D it's ok you are still loved <3 i like your rims btw. , the lx (90) has rear disc, so i'm guessing dave had rear drums? i need new shocks and i'm looking for some decent shocks for a decent prices, after all, two tickets i gotta pay for soon.. oh ****! i have to enroll for classes (gets off computer)

Comment

u like those? lol... way too many spokes for me... i been wantin to either get rid of them or get rid of the car. my next pro will have some simple light 5-spokes on it. prolly 15s. 15x8 if i can find em.
                      - Chick McGee

Comment

moving to the internet sightings section....
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

oops!! guess im still a newb at heart... didnt even know there WAS such a forum. heheh....
                          - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by hienishere
                            ....so i'm guessing dave had rear drums?
                            has. Thats his next major thing in his plans.

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
                              oops!! guess im still a newb at heart... didnt even know there WAS such a forum. heheh....
                              dont worry, I didnt even know there was one either.
                              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X