stock suto miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock suto miata

so, this was on a monday after noon right around 12:00 at that time i'd be driving home from work for lunch, and i'm taking the express route home (faster way with a big hill) i had about half a tank of gas and plenty of money to refill it, so i'm pretty rev happy in my bone stock bg. i pull up to a red light and there is this miata right next to me, i think nothing of it, because there is this ugly girl driving, and this baldish euro looking guy in it, and i'm happily revving away, bumping my tunes in the trunk, and he looks at me, so i light up a ciggarette and roll down my window =) the light goes green, and i take off pretty easy, and she pretty much floors it, i guess he told her too, they got passed me and the faggot (guy) waved back at me, and it was on the down hill section, so i smiled, put the ciggy on the corner of my mouth, and punched it into second, i floor it, caught up in second, rolled my window all the way down, looked at him, he had this look like he just got a penis in the butt, then i shifted to third (i just had a muffler on) and punched third as hard as i could, the uphill climb was wonderful, i stuck my hand out with my finger up (not the middle one) and waved it "no!" and let off the gas, they started catching up again, and i punched it once again, pulled 2 cars length in front of them, and the intersection hit, it just turned yellow as i was turning (it was a right turn, i dont take those that hard, my seat is only bolted on the left side( so i took the turn at about 50mph using the brake and slide technique (not e-brake) and punched it once again, then i got into their lane and they switched to the other, i switched over, and flashed my blinkers left and right a few times, and down shifted and pulled away. it was a fun day =) that was before my tickets

:rofl:
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Working...
      X