Driving in my ugly sister's miata, some kid tried to race us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving in my ugly sister's miata, some kid tried to race us

so, this was on a monday after noon right around 12:00 at that time i'd be driving home from work for lunch, and i'm taking the express route home (faster way with a big hill) i had about half a tank of gas and plenty of money to refill it, so i'm pretty rev happy in my bone stock MIATA. im sitting at a red light and there is this BG right next to me, i think nothing of it, because there is this teenage kid driving, bumping his tunes and revving his engine, i ran my hand through my baldish euro looking guy hair, and he looks at me, then he lights up a ciggarette, in the process dropping it into his lap and screaming like a gril, then picking it up like nothing happened and rolling down his window, trying to save face by looking cool. the light goes green, and he floors it, his muffler sounsing like 30 angry bumble bees cought in a coffe can, and my sister (who isnt very attractive, damn inbreeding), she pretty much floors it, i guess she thought i told her too, we got passed him and the faggot (me) waved back at him, and it was on the down hill section, so my sister let off the gas and drove like normal. i look back and see the kid put the ciggy on the corner of my mouth, coughing as he accidentally inhales some, and then he made some motion with his hand, i guess he was pretending to shift his auto tranny, his car inched forward, trying its hardest up the trecherous 4% grade, he finally cought up, then he rolled his window all the way down, looked at me, and apparently i had this look like i just got a penis in the butt (i must have been overjoyed), then he pretended to shift into third (and we saw his 9" muffler) as he pretended to punch third as hard as he could, the uphill climb was hilarious, he stuck his hand out with his stubby finger up (mabye the middle one, i couldnt tell because they were so stubby) and waved it "no!" and let off the gas, he started loosing momentum, and then punched it once again, pulled 2 cars length in front of us (over the course of 6 miles), and then we came to an intersection, it just turned yellow as he was turning (it was a right turn, his seat leaned to the right heavily as he went) he took the turn at about 20mph using the hazard light and e-brake technique and punched it once again, then he got into our lane (while we went 30mph behind his slow ass) we tried to switch to the other, he switched over, then he flashed his blinkers left and right a few times, and down shifted into park and pulled away. it was a confusing day
    Serenity's Dead.

GAHHHHHHH MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!

I swear I entered the twilight zone or something... I had to check like 3 times...

Comment

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Post pics of your sister, I wanna see this

Comment

Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
          you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Post pics of your sister, I wanna see this
            please dont tell me you are that dense.

Comment

of course you know, this means war

Comment

i think i understood that but im not too sure....
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.