looking to trade my 3rd gen for a mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to trade my 3rd gen for a mustang

if anyone's interested, let me know. I'd like to get an 88 -93 LX 5.0 or GT in good condition for it, but i'm open to late models as well. if anyone's interested email me at sunil6784@yahoo.com. The protege's only got 28,000 miles, still under warranty for a year/8,000 miles.
    2002 Sea Breeze Green Protege LX

Pioneer 4600MP Head Unit
    2 MTX 6000's 10"
    MTX 4250D Amp
    Alpine Type S 6.5" Fronts
    B & M Short Shifter
    Kartboy Bushings
    Full Synthetic

Your crazy dude....you can get a very built 5 liter for around 6 or 7 grand. Your car has to be worth more than that...You should sell your protege, Then find a good built NA foxbody, and used whats left to supercharge that bitch.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i looked up what my car is worth...about 7 grand. i'm looking for a stock 5.0, plus some cash to make up the difference. just seeing if anyones out there that wants a more economical daily driver. A stock 5.0 is worth about 3-5 thousand, so i'm looking to get a little cash with it. my goal is to get rid of my loan and get a smaller one for a car with a little bit more muscle.

I pretty much used this car to get me through school with no problems. it's done that. now that i'm almost done i'm gonna be able to afford a less dependable car.
      Last edited by sunil6784; 02-26-2005, 07:14 PM.
      2002 Sea Breeze Green Protege LX

Pioneer 4600MP Head Unit
      2 MTX 6000's 10"
      MTX 4250D Amp
      Alpine Type S 6.5" Fronts
      B & M Short Shifter
      Kartboy Bushings
      Full Synthetic

Comment

You should be able to get a well built foxbody (the fastest of the mustangs) for your car. Let us know what you end up getting.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
          Your crazy dude....you can get a very built 5 liter for around 6 or 7 grand. Your car has to be worth more than that...You should sell your protege, Then find a good built NA foxbody, and used whats left to supercharge that bitch.
          selling a car is by no means any easy task.. if this is his only means of transportation.. telling him to sell it and then simulateously search for a mustang, it gets pretty freakin complicated. at any rate.. good luck with finding a trade.
          kevin

Comment

I wish my mom hadn't totalled her '89 5.0 a few years back, she has been looking for a 3rd gen

92 Protege DX - Sold.
            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Working...
            X