Sway bars and Brake Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sway bars and Brake Discs

Ok so I took my protege up some big private hill, it's our private "race track". My car enthusiant friend, who is also and extremely good driver drove my car up and down and what fun! So anyhow he gave me some ideas for the car, i need the to get rid of the body roll, so he's suggesting i do anti-roll bars instead of shocks and lowering, and the brake fluid is boiling causing air to do someething bad, all i remember is new brake discs as well. Can someone gimme an estimate on how much the anti-roll bars and brake discs would be and how to install them. If possible maybe someone culd even sell me some ^^ thanks much appreciation for some smashing help
    -Graham

I highly recomend a strut tower bar, you can get a nice adjustable one off ebay, CHeap!

Other then that most people on this forum are gonna recomend you just pull parts off a mazda speed pro. If you want to put in some anti roll bars youll need new struts otherwise youll just break off the wimpy endlinks.

Someone else is gonna have to give you prices. but in general the antiroll bars will run like 400 for the front and rear.

Comment

Strut tower braces are not going to fix any body roll; they merely stiffen the chassis. If you want to get rid of the body roll, get some better swaybars/struts/springs.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i don't know much about the subject but heres some ideas

AUTO EXE Sway Bar Set

(no pic)
        Progress 22mm Rear swaybar
        Price: $170.00

Mazda and Mazdaspeed performance parts since 1998. Precision-engineered at an unbeatable value. 1-360-260-2675 - CorkSport Mazda Performance
        sigpic
        1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
        1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
        2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

I say get the Racing Beat front and rear. Makes the car wonderfully balanced.

www.mazdastuff.com has them.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
          X