Videos from Lake Superior Rally 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos from Lake Superior Rally 2004

Here's two videos from LSR 2004. The sound *might* be a little wierd/off in some players. It seems to work find in WMP but not quite as well in others.

Currently, I don't have web hosting and I'll just serve up torrents from my cable connection. Anyone able to help seed would be nice

You'll need a Bittorrent client in order to download them.
    Bittornado
    Azureus

Site: http://btj.no-ip.org:7218/
    Direct Torrent Links:
    Stage 1
    Stage 2

I'll host more if people want 'em and I get them available. However, most of the rest are at night :\.

-Ben

Edit: Added direct torrent links and links to Bittorrent clients for those that haven't use one before. I also tried starting the download at work using a linux torrent client and it started all right.
    Last edited by 90LXRally; 02-28-2005, 02:06 PM.

Doesnt work for me?

Comment

I finally finished downloading... watched 'em. Very cool to say the least, but the sounds emitting underneith the car always scare me. Tell me you have a skid plate.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
        ... Tell me you have a skid plate.
        Haha, yes I do. I've bent the skid plate quite a few times. Sheared off about 4-5 bolts that hold the skid plate on (not at the same time :-p). I've lodged rocks in the fins of the oil pan (or nearby it). I've formed the skid plate around the oil pan.

We're working on a new design for the skid plate for 2005. The punishment it takes during a rally is too much. It needs to be able to move about a bit so the bolts stop coming off!

Comment

What do you use to make the skidplate? The one I had on my GTi was made from an old road sign... of course, i never really took it on the dirt...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
            What do you use to make the skidplate? The one I had on my GTi was made from an old road sign... of course, i never really took it on the dirt...
            We used 1/4" aluminum diamond plate I believe. We also used it to cover the space left open from where we took the sunroof out. And I think my uncle used it to cover the switches for lights and my extra radiator fan. I think my uncle really likes that stuff, heh.

Oh yeah, make sure to put the diamond plate side facing towards the car, otherwise it might slow you down as you're 'planing' across the ruts on the road

Comment

Working...
            X