SOHC 1.8 vs Turbo/GSR Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOHC 1.8 vs Turbo/GSR Hatch

Ok my friend from Chicago just bought a Turbo/GSR 5th gen. Its beautiful. Aaron is his name, and he came up a couple of weeks ago to my apartment to chill out with us and show off his car. Well, before my roommate got home from work I got to ride in the hatch, he had just bought it that day, it was quick!
    So my roommate gets home and wants a ride in it real bad to, so I get stupid and hop in my p'ge(to get the feel for cruising around with a fast car next to me for once!) and we get out onto the road outside my apartment complex, cruising past my buddy's house who owns the other 5th gen I posted about, and we decide to race, we slow down to a crawl and put them in first gear.
    We take off, I get traction and hop ahead for a split second, he spins like crazy and puts it into second, passing me before I'm out of first, I get excited and while jizzing in my boxers watching his car pass me, I forget to shift gears until my car wails at me. then I drove around the rest of the cruise constantly playing catch up, except that he wouldn't dare go far past 100mph in his new car(no insurance yet!), so I got the chance to pass him and give my self a little more inspiration to work harder and save more pennies! I Want Boost!!!!!!
Working...
X