Tiburon parts ... had no idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiburon parts ... had no idea

I had no idea there were this many parts out for the car.

The most important thing is there is a Supercharger out for the V6, A full coilover system, big brake upgrades, and not to mention a LSD ...

I have to say that's frigin sweet. There is a full body kit out that gives the Tibby a Big Body Supra look.. I have to say that's what's up..
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Wow, those are some pretty good prices, too... I heard someone was developing a turbo kit for the new Tibs and they couldn't get it to work for the V6 model because the internals were so weak, they could only take like 6psi MAX.

So they were going to develope a kit for the 4cyl, but Hyundai was like yooooo, you need to make them for the V6, otherwise no one will buy the more expensive V6s... And the manufacturer was like eat my ass because your engine is really weak?

Well, something along those lines :p:

Perhaps it was just rumors? I wonder how well that supercharger kit works?
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

that's what I am saying 700 dollars for a frigin LSD.. I would buy that in a heart beat.. well maybe a couple million heartbeats. but needless to say ... It's still a hyundai we are talking about.. the car that everybody swears they would never buy..
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Everybody is so quick to make fun of the cheap cars. You can get a steal on them and it's no biggie if you break 'em.

That daewoo had a turbo and was pretty slick on a canyon run
        Attached Files
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
          Everybody is so quick to make fun of the cheap cars. You can get a steal on them and it's no biggie if you break 'em.

That daewoo had a turbo and was pretty slick on a canyon run
          Yeah that is one of the things a LOT of people fail to realize. Most of the lower grade cheap cars use ohter manufactures platforms... Hyund.. uhh however you spell it got the v6 from mitsu.. which is a half decent motor biggest thing about them is the swaps it leaves open for you.
          -torp.
          94 Mx-3 1.8l Inline 4
          81 Celica Gt..

Comment

protege's a pretty cheap too ya know...at least here it is. You can get an es with all the goodies for around 13 thou, brand new.
            '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Working...
            X